Raise a concern
We place great importance on fostering a culture that encourages employees and others that partner
with Cultiv8 to make disclosures about issues or conduct that concern them.
Who can raise a concern?
Any of the following individuals can raise a concern via the mechanisms listed on this page:
- All current and former employees (including contractors);
- Suppliers providing goods or services to Cultiv8; and
- Relatives of an individual listed above.
How can I raise my concern?
You can report a concern to our third party service provider, Your Call, via web, phone or post.
- Online at yourcall.com.au/report using CFM as the organisation ID
- Call 1300 790 228 (free call) or +61 3 9895 0012 (from overseas)
- Mail to Locked Mail Bag 7777, Malvern VIC 3144 Australia.
You can raise your concern anonymously if you do not feel comfortable providing your contact details.
It is important to be aware that Cultiv8’s ability to properly investigate any concerns raised
anonymously is subject to sufficient information being provided about the concern. As a result, it may
be necessary for Cultiv8 to seek further information from you, which we may do via the Your Call case
What will happen next?
Within five working days, you will receive an acknowledgement – either directly (if contact details have
been provided) or via the Your Call portal if you have chosen to remain anonymous.
A disclosure made within the scope of the Whistleblower Policy qualifies you for protection under the
law, including protection of identity and protection from detrimental conduct.