Growing early-stage companies is about more than just financial capital. We work with companies across a range of initiatives to create opportunities that lead to scaling and commercialisation.
We build leading agriculture and food businesses by
- Forming genuine, collaborative, and productive partnerships with management
- Striving for growth in a thoughtful and disciplined manner
- Establishing a common goal with an impactful outcome
- Providing commodity specific resources to discover research outcomes or growth opportunities
- Staying agile and connected to the latest technology and research
- Promoting sustainable, technology-driven innovations for the sector that can materially reduce emissions.
We invest in companies with
- Visionary founders building authentic, impactful, and financially credible businesses
- Products or technologies with large TAMs (Total Addressable Markets) and sectoral tailwinds
- Unique technologies with defensible market positions
- A clear path to financial independence and a thoughtful approach to capital management
- A team mentality and knowledge of their strengths and limitations
The program delivered invaluable insights, partnerships, opportunities, and customers…
Whilst engaging in a program at the GATE in Orange, I was fortunate enough to interact with the Cultiv8 team. Their down-to-earth collaborative approach drew my company Zetifi to participate in the SparkLabs Cultiv8 accelerator. The program delivered invaluable insights, partnerships, opportunities, and customers and provided valuable opportunities for us to develop relationships with strategic and financial investors.
Mal and JJ continue to be a sounding board for Zetifi and introduce us to additional investors, corporate relationships, and global opportunities. They are also happy Zetifi customers! We really value their insights, vision, honest feedback and genuine passion for the Ag Tech sectorDAN WINSON – CEO ZETIFI
The team helped us during and beyond the program…
It was a great pleasure working with the SparkLabs Cultiv8 team, especially as the accelerator program we were part of, started in 2020 with the spread of Covid. SparkLabs Culitv8 moved the program online, so we did not miss a thing, and were still able to have a very successful Demo Day.
The cohort was diverse and interesting, and the team helped us during and beyond the program. We were especially supported with planning and building connections with customers, distributors and investors in Australia.IDDO GELTNER – CEO ARUGGA